Date and Service Manager (f/m)
For over 13 years Aspera develops and implements license management solutions for organizations operating on a global scale.
The current economic conditions have lead to an increase in demand, which we will continue to meet with sustained business growth in 2013. For this reason, we are looking to strengthen our Content Team with a dedicated...
Data and Service Manager
As Data and Service Manager you are actively involved in the customer's integration of license management processes and responsible for the continuous extension of our license database. You work quickly and pay close attention to detail as the tasks given to you depend greatly on time and 100% quality. You will join a growing team of experts and contribute to building out the most reliable and comprehensive database for license and software recognition in the industry; through which you will provide our customers the means to identify opportunities for reducing license costs.
Your responsibilities include:
- Maintaining and optimizing the license and software recognition database
- Topic specific research and studies
- Formatting technical software inventory data
- Processing data from customers
- Consolidating in-house software catalogs from customers
- Working with and providing feedback to data suppliers in order to optimize data quality
- Designing specifications for program modules
- Completed education and training in computer science with a concentration in database management or a similar field
- Excellent data processing, software, and operating system knowledge (especially for Windows, Unix/Linux, and SQL)
- Very good skills in all MS Office tools (Access, Word, Excel, etc.)
- Good understanding of English language in writing
You possess the following qualities:
- Highly developed capacity for analytic and process oriented thought
- Organized approach to work
- Work well under stressful conditions
- Work well in a team environment and friendly
- Customer service oriented thinking
- Show initiative, willingness to learn, and, last but not least, a good sense of humor
Benefits of working with us:
- Intensive training and instruction for license management and software recognition
- Collaborative work in interdisciplinary teams
- Opportunities for continued education
- Opportunities for advancement and personal development
- Long-term position and job stability
If this sounds like the job for you, then we look forward to receiving your complete application via email or post. For further information please call Ms. Anne Lulley: +49 241 963-1220.
Human Resource Management
We are looking for you!
New customers, new projects, new employees - please send us your application if you are interested in a position.