Aspera Technologies Inc.
Aspera is a highly specialized provider of software asset management solutions. Our unique service-based approach has been successfully implemented in international projects since 2000.
More than 130 enterprises - including numerous Fortune 500 companies - rely on Aspera's license management expertise.
Our web-based license management system, SmartTrack, uses optimized processes to consolidate the contract, procurement, installation and usage data of existing data sources to a high-quality overall picture. Instead of having to rely on various unstructured portfolio and usage analyses, our customers have direct and reliable access to up-to-date information at the click of a button. Aspera realized right from the start that license management is a very complex cross-sectional process. This is why we did not only develop the tool but also the processes and services required for a successful implementation. Today, Aspera is able to perform projects both as a full-service provider and in close cooperation with partners.
- Company founded: 2000 in Aachen, Germany
- Established in the United States: 2012 in Boston, MA
- Legal form: Incorporated
- President: Christof Beaupoil
- Parent Company: USU Software AG
- Number of employees: 92
- Products: SmartTrack with ICM - Inventory Connect Module and CMM - Contract Management Module, FlowControl, FM - Financial Module, MM - Management Module
- Services: LaaS, Consulting, Project Management, License Clearing, Software Recognition Engineering, Integration
- Customers: very large, large, and medium sized organizations, government and civil service agencies, international groups
Aspera in Aachen, Amsterdam, London, New York, Kuala Lumpur and Shanghai
Many companies plan license management as an international or even global project. This is why today Aspera is used at locations around the world - from Berlin, Frankfurt and Munich to Amsterdam, London, New York, Sao Paulo, Kuala Lumpur and Shanghai.
Efficient project management and local partners guarantee rapid project progress and strong local commitment.