- May 03, 2017
- Nicole Panas
Share your strategic SAM insights
How? It’s easy! For your convenience, basic details about Aspera will be pre-populated into your survey.
Why Gartner Peer Insights?
Gartner is one of the most well-respected analyst firms in the world, continuously striving to help organizations make better-informed decisions about technologies, products, and business strategies.
Your feedback and unique perspective is invaluable to other SAM professionals and stakeholders as they search for the best software asset management solution to meet their needs. Your comments also help our development team enhance and expand our portfolio of products.
Here are a few key things to keep in mind:
- Though you will be asked to create an account, your name and company name will not be attached to your review. Demographic details (your role, industry, and size of your organization) will be the only identifying details displayed with your comments.
- Personal email addresses are not accepted by Gartner Peer Insights. You must use your business email address to create an account.
- All submissions are reviewed by Gartner staff to ensure validity and maintain the integrity of the forum. You are not permitted to review your own, your competitors’, or your affiliates’ products or services.
How to Participate
- Allow approximately 15 minutes to complete your review.
- Access the Aspera survey directly on Gartner Peer Insights: http://gtnr.it/2oEyMEk
- Provide honest feedback about your experiences with Aspera, including customer service and sales support, implementation process, and product capabilities.
- Check the Peer Insights forum for your review within two weeks. If you don’t see your review posted within this time frame, you can contact Gartner directly at peerinsights(at)gartner.com.
We’d like to thank you in advance for participating and for helping other organizations learn about the advantages of partnering with Aspera to meet their software license management needs.