Inside Sale Representative
The Inside Sales Representative (ISR) is an integral role in the Aspera Sales Process and is a resource that helps drive revenue through obtaining meetings, online product demos, and Proof of Concept installations. The ISR will work in conjunction with the Regional Sales Manager to facilitate deal closure. The ISR will be involved in an Aspera specific sales training program to develop a required knowledge of our technology, sales process and refine their professional business skills.
The Ideal Candidate
Our optimal candidate is a tenacious, aggressive, self-‐starter with the ability to learn quickly and apply their previous and newly acquired knowledge to identify and contact prospects with the end result of in person meetings and an installation of a Proof of Concept (POC). Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a must! Candidates must be mature and confident with strong interpersonal skills and be a true team player.
Candidates should have a proven ability to influence others and the capability to convey a sense of urgency to drive issues to closure. Prior sales and a “hunter” mindset is essential. A Bachelor’s Degree is desirable. The individual must be extremely goal focused and highly compensation driven. The ISR must be able to adapt to a fast growing technology company with a start-‐up environment and mentality.
Work in conjunction with Aspera Marketing and the Regional Sales Managers with a primary focus to generate qualified customer leads and convert those leads and leads from Marketing into confirmed Sales opportunities.
- Uses multiple lead-‐generation tools (Hubspot and Aspera developed), Aspera selling methodologies such as Sandler and utilize various SaaS tools via the phone and email to generate potential sales leads from our target market.
- Meets a quota for monthly quality meeting and POC goals and generates qualified leads that ultimately convert to booked pipeline revenue.
- Works closely with the Regional Sales Managers to review the territory specific leads, scheduling meetings, product Demonstrations, and Proof of Concepts. Then in conjunction with the Regional Sales Manager work to close the opportunity.
- Participates in ongoing sales, business and technical training courses to increase overall awareness of Aspera’s solutions and value propositions.
- 1-2 years of Inside Sales Experience or equivalent
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred or equivalent industry work experience
- General knowledge of IT operations, operating system management, databases and/or integrations
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to multitask and manage priorities
- Ability to perform duties independently with general supervision
- Experience with Hubspot Marketing and/or CRM is a plus
- Working knowledge with software license management tools is a plus
- Industry Certification is a plus: ITIL, CSAM, CHAMP