Inside Sales Representative
The Inside Sales Representative is an integral role in the Aspera Sales Process and is a resource that helps drive revenue through obtaining meetings and online product demos. The ISR will work in conjunction with Marketing and the Regional Sales Managers to facilitate deal closure. The ISR will be involved in an Aspera specific sales training program to develop a required knowledge of our technology, sales process and refine their professional business skills.
The Ideal Candidate
Our optimal candidate is a tenacious, self-starter with the ability to learn quickly and apply their previous and newly acquired knowledge to identify and connect with prospects, driving them towards qualification and discovery meetings with Regional Sales Managers. Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a must! Candidates must be mature and confident with strong interpersonal skills and be a true team player.
Candidates should have a proven ability to influence others and the capability to convey a sense of urgency to drive issues to closure. Prior sales and a “hunter” mindset is essential. A Bachelor’s Degree is desirable with a minimum of 2 years of inside sales or business development experience selling to technical buyers or IT operations is preferred. The individual must be extremely goal focused and compensation driven. The ISR must be able to adapt to a fast growing technology company with a start-up environment and mentality.
Work in conjunction with Aspera Marketing and the Regional Sales Managers with a primary focus to generate qualified leads and convert those leads and the inbound leads from Marketing into confirmed Sales opportunities.
- Uses multiple lead-generation tools (HubSpot, DiscoverOrg, and LinkedIn), Aspera selling methodologies such as Sandler and utilize various SaaS tools via the phone and email to generate potential sales leads from our target market.
- Meets a quota for monthly quality meetings and generates qualified leads that ultimately convert to booked pipeline revenue.
- Works closely with the Regional Sales Managers to review the territory specific leads, scheduling meetings, product demonstrations.
- Participates in ongoing sales, business and technical training courses to increase overall awareness of Aspera’s solutions and value propositions.
- 2+ years of Inside Sales Experience or equivalent
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred or equivalent industry work experience
- General knowledge of IT operations, operating system management, databases and/or integrations
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to multitask and manage priorities
- Ability to perform duties independently with general supervision
- Experience with Hubspot Marketing and/or CRM is a plus
- Working knowledge with software license management tools is a plus
- Attractive compensation model including health, dental, and vision insurance, along with 401K
- Intensive training in the field of Software Asset Management
- Good work life balance in a positive working climate