Marketing Campaign Manager
You promote USU’s IT solutions portfolio of products by building relevant advertising content for both customers and prospects.
You will be responsible for devising and delivering integrated marketing campaigns that support demand generation goals using a full marketing mix. You are a creative thinker and a highly skilled communicator who stays up to date on the latest digital marketing strategies. You will work as part of a global marketing team to grow, create, own and deliver end-to-end campaigns and be recognized for success.
If you’re interested in developing innovative advertising campaigns with a relentless focus on the customer, you’ve come to the right position.
- Conceptualize and execute compelling integrated marketing campaigns
- Own end-to-end execution of each program ensuring the right stakeholders are involved, delivering on time and budget
- Measure and optimize campaigns based on critical metrics like sourced and influenced pipeline and revenue
- Communicate effectively across teams to inform and share results
- Coordinate effectively with cross-functional teams, including Field Marketing, Sales, Product Marketing, Event Management, PR and outside agencies
- Collaborate with Product Marketing to ensure content-driven campaigns are compelling and on-message
- Lead campaign planning, management and execution for integrated campaigns across online and offline channels, PR, events
- Develop best-in-class capabilities, processes and tools for managing and executing 360° campaigns. Develop and manage processes for gating campaign investments based on in-market results, as well as for scaling capacity to manage multiple campaigns at once.
- Manage all campaign elements to ensure great UX and campaign cohesion across all touchpoints
- Ensure campaign measurement and data tracking is established and prioritized based on goals and KPIs
- Support social media manager with localized content crafted for the US market
- Track record of managing successful online marketing campaign plans for email, webinars, social media, paid search, etc – ideally in the IT or technology space
- Experience using platforms such as Jira, Confluence, Hubspot and other email automation and social media scheduling tools. Photoshop skills a plus
- Detail-orientated with a clear ability to work independently under management/time pressure
- Strong project management skills working across multiple departments and stakeholders
- Excellent copy writing skills: able to craft clear, straight-forward copy from complex subject matter that is designed to engage and motivate
- Self-starter who will be motivated by meeting demand generation targets
- Curiosity and the willingness to take risks
- Attractive compensation model
- Intensive training in the field of Software Asset Management
- Good work life balance in a positive working climate
- Career growth opportunities in a rapidly expanding organization
Job Type: Fulltime