Pre-sales Solution Consultant
The world of Information Technology is changing daily, and new technology is reshaping how organizations manage and deliver their services to internal clients. A significant shift in the industry is the increased spend by organizations on Software and Cloud based services. Aspera has been a global pioneer in the Software Asset Management world for nearly two decades.
To ensure continued excellence and a future success, Aspera is expanding its Pre-sales organization. This presents a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to either enter or expand your experience within the growing SAM industry, and build a set of highly desirable and enviable skills.
The right candidate should be motivated, passionate, a fast learner, and have a true self-starting approach to work.
As a Pre-sales Consultant you will be responsible for understanding a prospects business needs and translating those needs into a solution that is powered by Aspera’s technology.
The Ideal Candidate
Our optimal candidate is a tenacious, self-starter with the ability to learn quickly and apply their previous and newly acquired knowledge to identify and connect with prospects, driving them towards qualification and discovery meetings with Regional Sales Managers. Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a must! Candidates must be mature and confident with strong interpersonal skills and be a true team player.
Work in conjunction with Aspera Marketing and the Regional Sales Managers with a primary focus to generate qualified leads and convert those leads and the inbound leads from Marketing into confirmed Sales opportunities.
- Support the sales team throughout the sales life cycle
- Facilitate prospect discovery workshops
- Assess client ITAM landscape and architect solutions around client SAM needs, using Aspera’s technology, to help achieve SAM program goals
- Conduct product demonstrations that show prospects how we deliver against their business needs
- Conducting presentations at events and trade fairs
- Maintain close cooperation with product management for the targeted improvement of our products
Required Skills / Experience:
- 3+ years of pre-sales experience in technology (SaaS preferred)
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Experience presenting solutions to business and technical decision makers
- Creative problem-solving skills
- The ability to effectively complete tasks with minimal supervision
- Ability to multitask and manage priorities with strong attention to details
- Is a self-starter who is organized, and detail-oriented
- Experience working with marketing, and professional services
- Willingness to travel up to 40%
We are looking for a fast learner, problem solver, and energetic individual, with a high level of personal accountability paired with a sound sense of humor. Candidate should be goal oriented with strong interpersonal communication skills within enterprise environments.
- Attractive compensation model
- Intensive training in the field of Software Asset Management
- Good work life balance in a positive working climate
- Career growth opportunities in a rapidly expanding organization
- Knowledge of software vendor licensing rules and terms including Microsoft, Adobe, IBM, and Oracle is a plus
- Working knowledge with software license management tools is a plus
- Knowledge of general IT operations, operating system management, databases and integration are a plus
- Industry Certification is a plus: ITIL, CSAM, CHAMP
Job Type: Fulltime