ITAM Review Annual Conference 2018 UK
Next Generation ITAM
The ITAM profession has progressed in the last two decades from a predominantly record keeping function, to a strategic advisory role.
In a business world increasingly underpinned by IT, ITAM will be integral to all future technical design and project decision-making. The conference explores how next generation ITAM professionals can manage IT asset portfolios more strategically in order to serve the interests of the whole company, not just IT. How can ITAM professionals deliver beyond compliance, ensuring efficient IT spend and smarter decision making across the whole business. Meet our Aspera team onsite!
Use discount code ASPERA18 to save 20% off the full conference rate!
- Datacenter Governance: Aligning ITAM with Change Control and the Project Management Office and Technical Design
- Asset Economics: Forecasting asset usage, Managing ITAM as a profit centre, mastery of cost savings and cost avoidance, Mergers, Acquisitions and Divestures, Cloud cost optimization
- Organizational Change and making ITAM stick, ITAM awareness training, ITAM as a C-Level priority
- How ITAM can assist Cyber Security and GDPR
- HAM (Hardware Asset Management) Best Practice – Inventory accuracy, virtual, physical, datacenter assets, embracing non-IT networked assets and the Internet of Things
- Hardware Disposal Best Practice – Secure, Practical, Environmentally friendly & cost effective
The conference offers two days of plenary and workshop sessions, a mixture of real life experience, ITAM theory and best practice, alongside opportunities to network with, and learn from, peers will provide delegates.