SAMS Europe 2017
The 6th annual Software Asset Management Strategies Europe 2017 combines distinguished expert keynotes and interactive world café round tables, private discussion rounds, networking sessions and vendor-free audit debates.
5 Reasons to attend:
- More than 200 SAM and IT procurement managers from Europe’s top companies
- Two days to gain a deeper understanding of the latest licensing trends
- Dive into the substance of SAM during the conversations
- The event is free of mega vendors and auditors
- You will advance your SAM maturity
"SAM in the subscription economy"
25th September at 9:20 am, Geoff Worsley
The session will include the business case and risks of managing SaaS apps, automating management of subscription based assets, and technical ideas for building a holistic solution to manage changes. During the presentation, Geoff will also discuss the modern reality that a growing proportion of IT spend, especially for turnkey SaaS apps, is likely to be outside the IT department, and how ITAM Review readers should collaborate with these stakeholders.