LicenseControl for SAP® Software ensures your company pays only for the licenses you need. At its heart are the most intelligent SAP rule definitions in the Software Asset Management (SAM) industry. The SAP landscape changes daily as a huge network of systems and user accounts is constantly reconfigured. LicenseControl optimizes the most cost-effective licenses while ensuring your compliance with SAP’s measurements.
Customers save an average 10% in costs by optimizing your SAP licenses. Results are seen after their current 3-month cycle
Run your usage results against SAP’s audit tools like LAW and USMM to always stay compliant with your contract terms
Put SAP processes on autopilot – like allocating licenses, retiring unused licenses, and assigning lowest-cost named users
LicenseControl for SAP® is certified by The ITAM Review. The solution is independently verified to meet your biggest SAP licensing challenges, including maintaining compliance, optimizing licenses, identifying indirect access, and migrating to S/4HANA cost-effectively.
SAP wants its customers to migrate to S/4HANA quickly, but your risk of paying too much is high if you rush into S/4HANA. A cost-effective migration starts with analyzing your current SAP environment, which is where LicenseControl comes in:
- Simulate different scenarios to forecast your migration’s cost
- Find out how many “SAP Professional Use,” “SAP Functional Use,” and “SAP Productivity Use” licenses you need
- Automatically assign the most cost-effective S/4HANA licenses in a product conversion to avoid costly over-licensing
- Reveal cost-saving potential in your current SAP estate to use against your S/4HANA license purchases
Make a decision your budget won’t regret. SAP says Digital Access’s document licensing is easy and convenient – but is it cheaper? LicenseControl helps you decide between indirect access and Digital Access:
Find your indirect access risk, and use LicenseControl to calculate its cost
Get a clear, flexible overview of all documents created through indirect access
Use that overview to simulate the cost of switching from indirect access to Digital Access
Decide if document licenses’ convenience is worth the price that SAP wants you to pay
What is possible in your relationship with SAP? What isn’t? Aspera has 20 years of SAP license implementation and account management. From analyzing indirect access to negotiating contracts, our SAP experts know what’s worked for other companies and can share those best practices with you.
- Measure engine licenses: Ensure each engine is accurately measured, no matter how complicated it is, by linking and updating SAP’s ever-changing metrics.
- Assign unclassified accounts: Classify user accounts that do not have an assigned license type and assign a price to correctly evaluate the potential costs involved.
- Use lowest-cost named user: Assign the least costly license type for named users, based on actual usage, avoiding SAP’s automatic expensive Professional User license.
- See authorization-based licensing: Reduce the scope of authorization and assign the most cost-effective license.
Use advanced analytics to compare your actual software usage of licenses you purchased with new or different license types that are less expensive.
Automatically assign (and reassign) the most cost-effective licenses, streamline every SAP user account, identify the true activity of each user and engine.
When the LAW shows different results than yours get detailed data and a full license history to negotiate with SAP.