The Aspera team doesn't leave you once the system implementation is over. We have the largest library of SAM and licensing information today. And you can have unlimited access to it, ensuring your Software Asset Management program runs smoothly from day one to year one hundred.
Knowledge Plus provides Aspera customers extensive trainings and how-to guides to licensing and audit expertise for major vendors like SAP, Oracle, Microsoft, and IBM.
Knowledge Plus is a powerful service which adds Aspera’s constantly growing SAM knowledge to your SAM tool box. It’s like having a team of consultants except its online, fully searchable, and available anytime you need it.
Get direct and unrestricted access to:
- A huge resource of guides for configuration and implementation, vendor licensing,
- Insight into topics such as virtualization and cloud
- A fully searchable database that lets you bookmark documents for later use
- A 25% discount on instructor-led trainings
See for yourself:
Try Knowledge Plus for free!
Exclusively for Aspera customers: Want to test how the Knowledge Plus fills the training and expertise gaps in your SAM team? Contact us to try it free for 14 days.
Get incredible learning opportunities that are prepared by our experts to keep your SAM team abreast of the latest possibilities in our products – enabling you to get the most out of your SAM efforts.
Here’s a sample of what you get:
- Train new SAM team members on-demand and as often as you need
- Set your own training schedule with access to all training and informative recordings about advanced product features
- Never miss an Aspera webinar again with the full webinar archives on-demand
All Aspera products are sold with a maintenance & support plan. As a customer, you have the choice of two plans: Maintenance Plus or Knowledge Plus.
Want a feature-by-feature comparison?
You want to know exactly what to expect?
Here you will find deep insights and information about the service range of Aspera.
With Knowledge Services you also get access to Aspera's huge library of learning opportunities: