Our training sessions are designed for all license management professionals including:
- License Managers
- Software Inventory Administrators
- License Inventory Administrators
- License Experts
- Application Interface Coordinators
Please note: To register for a training session, you will need access to Aspera’s Customer Web. You can request access at support(at)aspera.com.
All training sessions are conveniently held in Aspera’s Learning Universe. Each session is conducted in English, usually over the course of two days (4 hours each). Please contact us to arrange German or French training sessions, as well as for one-on-one training that is tailored to your needs.
For dates and times follow the links below.
This training focuses on a core element of SmartTrack - the Master Catalog. It will explain the different elements of the Master Catalog and the general navigation in SmartTrack, as well as the differences between the Master Catalog and the Extended Catalog. In the second part of the training, participants will learn how to record data.
Upcoming training dates: 12 Nov 2019
This training covers the process of license recording and handling. First, licenses will be recorded both manually and by using the import interface. Afterwards, we will discuss the different functions to manage the license inventory.
Upcoming training dates: 13/14 Nov 2019
Once data has been successfully loaded (see: Data Management) software inventory data will be processed. This training focuses on understanding the interpretation of raw data, the signature coverage report and corresponding action ('Software Inventory Clearing').
Upcoming training dates: 20/21 Nov 2019
The "Data Management" training is focused on understanding/handling the data feeds, i.e. understanding the specification requirements, but also options for data transformation and, in particular, understanding the impact of exceptions (logs).
Upcoming training dates: 25/26 Nov 2019
Aspera customers and partners with access to the Customer Web can also check for upcoming training sessions via the training calendar on our e-learning platform.
As a SmartTrack customer, you have the opportunity to participate in all training events:
- Aspera training is held in virtual classrooms via WebEx, unless otherwise stated.
- The price for each training event is $519 USD.
- We require 3 attendees for each training event. If the training is canceled or rescheduled, you can transfer payment to an upcoming event.
- WebEx sessions are held in English by default. Please contact your Project Manager or Account Delivery Manager to arrange for training in another language.
- If you are unable to attend a scheduled training, there is a cancellation fee:
- Up to 30 days before: A fee of 30% of booked training
- Up to 10 days before: A fee of 50% of booked training
- Under 10 days: There is no reimbursement