Each SmartTrack training cycle starts with a basic end user training and then proceeds with courses that provide you with deeper, technical knowledge which enable you to efficiently manage your software assets in SmartTrack. The training sessions focus on optimizing your use of SmartTrack and developing problem-solving skills. Together with our experts, you have the chance to practice real-life scenarios with hands-on exercises.
EU Cycle 03/2020
|June 9-10, 2020||9 – 13 AM (CEST)||ST03-1 SmartTrack End User Training|
|June 16, 2020||9 – 13 AM (CEST)||ST04-1 Catalog Data Management|
|June 17-18, 2020||9 – 13 AM (CEST)||ST08-1 License Inventory Management|
|June 23 -24, 2020||9 – 13 AM (CEST)||ST05-1 SmartTrack Software Inventory - Recognition|
|June 29-30, 2020||9 – 13 AM (CEST)||ST05-2 SmartTrack Software Inventory - Process & Control|
|July 1-2, 2020||9 – 13 AM (CEST)||ST02-1 Data Management: Functions & Configurations|
EU Cycle 04/2020
|October 6-7, 2020||9 – 13 AM (CET)||ST03-1 SmartTrack End User Training|
|October 13, 2020||9 – 13 AM (CET)||ST04-1 Catalog Data Management|
|October 14-15, 2020||9 – 13 AM (CET)||ST08-1 License Inventory Management|
|October 19-20, 2020||9 – 13 AM (CET)||ST05-1 SmartTrack Software Inventory - Recognition|
|October 21-22, 2020||9 – 13 AM (CET)||ST05-2 SmartTrack Software Inventory - Process & Control|
|October 28-29, 2020||9 – 13 AM (CET)||ST02-1 Data Management: Functions & Configurations|
- Receive live responses to your questions by our experts
- All classes take place online so you can conveniently join from your (home) office, saving you travel time and expenses.
- The training sessions are limited to 4 hours per working day, making them easier to digest and fit into your schedule as they only take up half of your work day
- The training material of a class you attended will stay available to you after the class has taken place. Even better: you will be able to access the latest, most up-to-date version!
- KnowledgePlus customers benefit from a 25% discount.
As a SmartTrack customer, you have the opportunity to participate in all training events:
- Aspera training is held in virtual classrooms via WebEx, unless stated otherwise.
- The price for each training event is $519 USD.
- We require 3 attendees for each training event. If the training is canceled or rescheduled, you can transfer payment to an upcoming event.
- WebEx sessions are held in English by default. Please contact your Aspera contact person or support(at)aspera.com to arrange for training in another language.
- If you are unable to attend a scheduled training, there is a cancellation fee:
- Up to 30 days before: A fee of 30% of booked training
- Up to 10 days before: A fee of 50% of booked training
- Under 10 days: There is no reimbursement
You prefer different dates or require training in another language? Please contact your Aspera contact person or support(at)aspera.com.