Upcoming SmartTrack Training
With a focus on optimizing the use of SmartTrack and developing problem-solving skills, SmartTrack Training participants will achieve profound technical competence.
SmartTrack Training is designed for software license management professionals such as:
- License Managers
- Software Inventory Administrators
- License Inventory Administrators
- License Experts
- Application Interface Coordinators
All training sessions in Europe will be held in our Virtual-Classroom-Trainings (Webex) on the dates below. The sessions of the below Training Weeks will be held in English by default and require 3 attendees. You can contact us to arrange for German, French as well as one-on-one training that is tailored to your specific needs.
- September 12: ST03-1 End User (Basic training)
- September 13: ST04-1 Catalog: Data Model & Core Maintenance
- September 14: ST08-1 License Inventory Management
- September 15: ST05-1 Software Inventory Engineering I (Basic training)
- September 16: ST05-3 Software Inventory Processing & Control
- September 19: ST02-1 Data Management: Functions & Configurations
- November 07: ST03-1 End User (Basic training)
- November 08: ST04-1 Catalog: Data Model & Core Maintenance
- November 09: ST08-1 License Inventory Management
- November 10: ST05-1 Software Inventory Engineering I (Basic training)
- November 11: ST05-3 Software Inventory Processing & Control
- November 14: ST02-1 Data Management: Functions & Configurations
You can visit our Core Trainings as part of one of our regular Training Weeks in Europe. Additionally, we can create a training that is tailored to your specific needs and time constraints. Contact us!
As a customer you have the opportunity to participate in all 4 training cycles:
- Aspera training will be held in virtual classrooms, unless otherwise stated.
- Each session is a one-day event (multiple webex sessions) and will take place from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m (CET).
- The price for each session is 490 Euro.
- We require 3 attendees for each training session. If training is canceled or rescheduled, registered participants can transfer payment to another upcoming session.
- Training sessions are held in English by default. Please contact your Account Delivery Manager if you would like to arrange for training in another language.
- If you are unable to attend training on the dates mentioned above, we also offer individual training sessions. These can be tailored to your specific needs and time constraints. Contact us.
- If you are unable to attend a scheduled training then the following cancellation fees apply:
- If you cancel up to 30 days before the session, a fee of 30% of booked training will apply
- If you cancel up to 10 days before the session, a fee of 50% of booked training will apply
- If you cancel under 10 days before the session, there will be no reimbursement