Mark your calendar!
Our SAM platforms, Aspera SmartTrack & License Control for SAP, support your efforts. Our training show you how it’s done. Sessions are designed for all license management professionals including:
- License Managers
- Software Inventory Administrators
- License Inventory Administrators
- License Experts
- Application Interface Coordinators
Training events in the U.S.
All training is conveniently held via WebEx. Each training session is $590 and held over a one-day (9am - 5pm ET) or two-day (12 - 4pm ET) period. Please contact us to arrange one-on-one training that is tailored to your needs.
You are located in Europe? Click here for the training events in the European time zone.
Please note: To register for a training, a login is required. You can also create a new account.
|Data Management: Functions & Configurations (ST02-1)||December 18-19||12pm – 4pm EDT daily||Register|
Training events in Europe 2018
All training is conveniently held via WebEx. The events are typically in English and split into multiple WebEx sessions over two days.
Please contact us to arrange for German or French, as well as one-on-one training that is tailored to your needs.
Personalize your training
If you are unable to attend training on the scheduled dates, we offer individual training events.
These WebEx sessions can be tailored to your specific needs and time constraints.
What you need to know
As a SmartTrack customer, you have the opportunity to participate in all training events:
- Aspera training is held in virtual classrooms via WebEx, unless otherwise stated.
- The price for each training event is $590 USD/550 Euro.
- We require 3 attendees for each training event. If the training is canceled or rescheduled, you can transfer payment to an upcoming event.
- WebEx sessions are held in English by default. Please contact your Project Manager or Account Delivery Manager to arrange for training in another language.
- If you are unable to attend a scheduled training, there is a cancellation fee:
- Up to 30 days before: A fee of 30% of booked training
- Up to 10 days before: A fee of 50% of booked training
- Under 10 days: There is no reimbursement