Be confident in contract negotiations by knowing exactly what products you paid for.
Make cost-saving business decisions about server licensing and cloud services
Reduce maintenance costs by identifying which software should be renewed
How do you build a solid database? With a data recognition tool that identifies and organizes every piece of software. SmartTrack extracts and imports the raw information for millions of software products.
Then the platform filters out what you don’t need, while keeping every detail that’s important for managing your software and cloud costs. It knows every vendor’s specific licensing rules, such as how they treat virtual machines, processor technology, and hardware configurations. You work with highly accurate data that gives you reliable results.
Get a central view of software and cloud services used across the company.
Standardize software product names so every team has the same IT language.
Let employees focus on important tasks by automating tedious database work.
- Over 175,000 scripts to recognize data
- 100s of KPIs shipped or custom built
- Track the trifecta: inventory data , purchasing data (or SKUs), and product use rights (PURs).
- Warn what data is missing for accurate license compliance
- Run a deep software recognition to see device types, instance tags, machine images, CPU types, and regions
- Use a platform that lets you drill down to how the results were reached
- Resolve challenges like naming conflicts, multiple name formats, missing values, and duplicate records
- Verify imported data automatically to trust your data points
- Pinpoint data discrepancies in readable reports instead of reviewing log files
- Display the status of each product record to immediately show your inventory