- Develop processes to efficiently respond to an SAP audit
- Understand new self-reporting with LAW2
- Strengthen your SAP contract negotiating position
- Monitor complicated SAP cloud metrics
- Mitigate SAP indirect access risk and turn it into potential savings opportunities
- Use an SAP software license audit to prepare your S/4HANA cloud migration Get a comprehensive checklist to protect your SAP investment – and come out on top of your next SAP audit. Register now.
This 30 minute deep-dive webinar shows you 10 ways to navigate key SAP license management challenges and proactively avoid common traps in your annual, mandated SAP audit.
Janik is responsible for Aspera’s SAP service solutions, ensuring successful delivery of all SAP license management projects to our global customers. Janik is highly experienced in SAP license management for large enterprises with complex IT infrastructure and SAP landscapes. Using his detailed understanding of real pain points and needs, his goal is to identify and implement the most cost effective, tailored solution that optimizes a customer’s current license portfolio. In 2018 Janik joined the sales team and is Product Solution Manager for Aspera´s LicenseControl for SAP®.
Julien has over 10 years of experience in IT cost optimization for large organizations. Over these years, he also achieved a high level of experience in consulting, software implementation, operations and sales.