Rolling out SAM: A Case Study with a Large Canadian Financial Institution
This educational and interactive webinar prepares you to identify and avoid the common pitfalls and risks for large and complex SAM projects.
Leave this webinar with a clear timeline of actionable steps to implement a best-in-class SAM practice.
You’ll learn how to reach strategic goals by:
- Defining a clear project scope and objectives
- Securing stakeholder buy-in with transparent communication
- Understanding your architecture and protocols to leverage your data and resources
- Weighing your options for data sources
- Tracking of operational to do’s after implementation
- Building a reporting and governance process that encourages continuous improvement
Elie Baho is an IT consultant with over 11 years of expertise in IT Asset Management and as a software licensing expert. HEC Montreal graduate in IT Business Management, he started in the ITAM space at an experimental marketing firm based in Toronto, Ontario, Canada where he built a reliable asset management inventory from scratch. The last 8 years have been mainly in the banking and financial industry where he implemented IT and SAM tools insuring 99% financial chargeback and automated compliance management. CSAM and CMAM certified, his accomplishments are defined by significant cost savings and implementation of best practices.
Get your on-demand webinar:
Robbie Plourde is responsible for Global Sales Engineering and is the License Management program leader at Aspera. He has led process improvement initiatives and developed solutions for strategic and operational business goals for over a decade. Robbie holds both (PCOLM) Practitioner Certificate in Oracle License Management and (PCILM) Practitioner Certificate in IBM License Management.