Saving with SaaS:
A deep dive into Office 365
Cloud licensing offers new opportunities for flexibility and cost savings, but you need to understand your options to make the most of new SaaS products. While moving to the cloud helps you save on infrastructure costs, certain cloud products like Microsoft 365 also have the ability to decrease your future licensing investment.
Based on ITAM Review’s research and insight, Richard Gibbons shares his unique perspective on current Cloud and SaaS trends for Cloud and Subscription products. Geoff Worsley will then use real life examples to drill down into specific questions every Office 365 user should be able to answer about his environment.
In this webinar, you’ll learn how to track and save on your Office 365 license agreements.
We’ll cover how to:
- Navigate new Office 365 usage rights
- Benefit from SA User SKU discounts
- Purchase appropriate Office Add-ons
- Adjust existing service plans
- Optimize licensing costs with usage data from Office 365 portal
- Contract negotiation – More value for money Importance of leveraging SAM and Business Processes into an area that isn’t traditional SAM
If you can't make the live session, you can also register to watch the webinar on-demand recording later.