Using real-life examples of ULA exits, Java, and other complex Oracle audit scenarios, learn how to:
- Focus on measurement complexity
- Avoid common traps such as options, virtualization, editions, etc.
- Examine intricacies of contract interpretation
- Understand how to prepare for an audit, including common contract mistakes like customer definitions, geographic restrictions, etc.
- Minimize unplanned non-compliance fees
Leave this session equipped with a guide to build your own audit-defense strategy and methodology to successfully handle an Oracle audit.